Friday, June 5, 2015

FRIDAY’S FACES FROM THE PAST Grace’s Wedding Party



Grace and her groom sure look happy.

Grace's Wedding Party


They’re surrounded by Mom, Dad, Best Man and Maid of Honor. The little ones are behaving nicely too. I found “Grace’s Wedding Party” photos in my Grandmother Viola L. (Wilson) Doty’s photo album. 

Grace's Wedding Day

Grace and Groom



It's a shame I don't know who they are. I'm guessing the photos were taken between 1925 and 1940 judging from the clothing. My Grandmother lived in Middletown, Orange Co., NY and the Hartford, Connecticut area. I haven't been able to find a relative named Grace so she must have been Grandmother's friend.

The Newlyweds

 



It would be great to identify the newlyweds and give these photos to a family descendant.

Can you help? Please leave a comment or use my “Contact Me” box.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment